Bring a Group
Welcome to Camp Victory Summer Camps! Here are some guidelines we hope will be helpful to you! These camps are not just for Victory Life Church kids, all children are welcome!
- Please follow the Group Leaders Manual for creating a Group to bring to Camp Victory Summer Camps.
- Once you have created your Group you will have the group link to share with your campers as well as the use of the monitoring tools within the software noted in the Group Leaders Manual.
- Deadline – camper spots you select will be available to your group through Sunday, March 1. At that time, all unused camper spots will be returned to the camp for those waiting to sign up for camp. It is suggested that you select a date before the 1st as your deadline just to be sure parents register in time. If you registered your group close to the deadline date or after, we will adjust the deadline for your group.
- All payments from parents toward their child’s registration will be made to the Group Leader – not online by the parent.
- Do not accept any funds from parent’s unless they have gone online and registered with your group code first.
- When accepting money from parents, keep careful notes about it on the Camper Progress Form, also noting day and time that you posted those payments for them online.
- All registration fees are due one week before the camp week they are attending.
- Refunds are thoroughly discussed in the Group Leaders Manual. Read carefully!
Hoping to see you at camp!