Host your Retreat
Camp Victory is a great place for your next retreat. Whether it’s a team building seminar or you just want a fun place to get away to with your staff, we can help. Allow our professional staff to help you in planning your next retreat and make it the most memorable time of your year. We have facilities to accommodate any size group up to 250 people. Great food and service is our mission.
Fairy Tale Weddings
Weddings need to be done right and here at Camp Victory we enjoy providing that perfect spot for your wedding. Many choose the outdoor amphitheater overlooking Lake Texoma with an indoor reception at the Lodge. Or if can outdoor ceremony makes your skin crawl, plan an indoor ceremony and reception in our Lodge! We provide the location for you to bring in your ideas or planner to set up your event. Parking is about a 3 minute walk from the Lodge – if you’d rather your guests not walk we offer a parking/shuttle service for a fee. Bring in your caterer or talk with us about providing food for your event.
Camp Victory Rental Fees
There are two types of Deposits. Reservation Deposits and Damage Deposits.
- 25% of estimated total
- applied to the total cost
- Covers damages, and cleaning.
- Lodge – $150
- Cabin – $50 per cabin
- 12 availiable/18 bunks each
- Price: $150/1st night + $75/each additional
RV HOOK UPS
- 8 full hook-ups available: $20/day or $100/week
- $25/day or free with lodge or greenhouse rental
CAMP SHUTTLE & DRIVER
- Price: $100/event
- Parking is not located near buildings and requires a 3-minute walk or paid shuttle at beginning of event.
- Most often utilized for wedding guests.
- $500/1st Day or Night + $250/each additional
- The Industrial Kitchen provides quality meals by our staff or may be available to rent to your group.
- Comfortable for 200 guests.
- LR, Queen bedroom, full kitchen & bath, washer & dryer
- Price: $100/night or $80/night for 4+ nights
- Price: $200/day w/out lodge rental or $100/day with lodge rental
- Video/Audio system: $100
- System Operator: $100
- Houses 2 basketball courts, a 40’x15’ stage with projector and screen, audio equipment upon request.
- Price: $20/day or free with lodge rental
- seats 150
- High Ropes Course
- Low Ropes Course
- Both $15/person per session
- $20/day or free with lodge rental